Wednesday, April 04, 2012

David Guetta

Poking around, I've noticed the unique style of David Guetta's collaboration album covers. He has branded himself in a certain way that you can always recognize his work by the specific font his name (and titles) are in. I've found a couple examples here to show what I mean:






A lot of artists use the artwork on their albums to identify themselves. What David Guetta has done here  is branded himself with a typeface. Actually kinda cool when you think about it. Whenever I see those A's and V's, or the stylized W's, I always think of David Guetta. His style is also very bright colours. When you put the bright colours and the really cool stylized font together, I think you get a pretty neat album cover. What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment